Special thanks to Ice Breaker 694 for the tag – this is really cool.
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
What’s currently on your TBR?
Um, everything haha. If I had to narrow down my TBR to top 5, I’d say these are the books that are currently on my radar.
Who’s the best book boyfriend/girlfriend?
So this recently changed. For quite a while my favourite duo was Daemon and Katy from the Lux Series because I just found their chemistry electrifying, but after reading ACOMAF, my team has changed. I’m not going to name the couple just in case some of you haven’t gotten around to this book yet – If you’ve read the book or my review (contains spoilers) then you know who it is.
#SummerRaps (make your own #SummerRaps)
I’m sorry Ice Breaker, I tried really hard but nothing is coming out. Will update this if something comes to mind. In the meantime watch the below for some brilliant summer raps – #ohbeckybecky
Who’s your favourite pet in a book?
Have you read Lily and the Octopus? If you haven’t then you have to – once you do you’ll see why Lily is my favourite pet.
From my mini review of this book:
#allthefuckingfeels. READ IT, READ IT, READ IT!
I have so much love for this little book. That synopsis sums up this book in the best possible way. It is sweet, funny and full of wonder. I love Ted and Lily so very much and that is because the writing is superb. Side note: that cover is super cute but the story is cuter
Any summer plans?
We are entering winter here but at the end of the year when summer hits, I am going to be heading up north (Whangarei) on a roadtrip with some friends and we are going to be renting a bach and chilling out on the beach and drinking beer.
I’m also hoping to hit up the local open air cinema at Silo Park which plays awesome flashback films. Last summer I dragged my bean bag down and watched Cool Runnings and Gremlins – was dope.
Pick 3 book characters that you’d take with you to the beach for slushies, surf, and sun.
- Instalove – You can’t really escape the instalove connections these days but they still irk me to no end. I personally don’t believe in love at first sight so it takes me a while to get around this before I can fully enjoy the story.
- Endings with no end – I’ve read some good thrillers over the last year or so but because I get so engrossed in the stories, I get annoyed when the ending is technically a cliffhanger but you know there isn’t going to be a follow up book.
- All sex, no story – I read new adult and erotica sometimes so I have no aversion to sex in books, but what I find annoying is when every other page has a sex scene and there is no cohesive plot to tie the characters and the story together.
Okay, so for this I would like to nominate the below people. As always if you’ve completed this tag or just don’t feel like doing it, I promise no hard feelings.
- Just Lauren
- Muggles and Mundanes
- The Quirky Reader
- Hey Ashers
- Legend of Lost Books
- The Immortal Readers
- Hanging With Amanda
My Questions For You:
- If you were to go on a crime spree, which character would you want as an accomplice?
- Why is your favourite book your favourite?
- Which author would you want to have a one-on-one with?
- You win a trip to go anywhere in the world, where do you go?
- Would you check out Jurassic Park if it was real?
- Let’s keep this G rated. Pick your 3 favourite characters and play Kiss, Marry or Kill
- What is your favourite post on your blog?