Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature by the wonderful The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new theme and you can participate when and if you choose. This week’s theme is Ten facts about me…
I feel like I’ve been compiling quite a few of these facts about me posts as of late – not sure I have anything mildly interesting left to talk about haha.
Oh well, here is what I’ve come up with.
- Shia Labeouf is forever my celebrity crush
- I used to have a nose piercing
- My favourite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- I have a small collection of vintage cameras – film photography was a big passion of mine for a long time
- I secretly love watching Gordon Ramsay yell at people on Hell’s Kitchen
- I’m a sucker for a bad boy in books
- I wish I had enough discipline to learn another language
- I wish I was brave enough to get a tattoo but my pain threshold is zilch
- My favourite song of all time is Return to Innocence by Enigma
10. My favourite song at the moment is Wild Things (remix) by Alessia Cara ft. G-Eazy
Leave me a link to your Top 10 – I would love to learn more about you all 🙂