Whether it’s from a series that you have outgrown or don’t wish to continue, or they are popular books that just don’t interest you, let us know what you don’t plan on reading.
I don’t know if I’d never read these books because that’s pretty hard to predict but at the moment, I can’t see myself reading these for one reason or another. Mainly these are books that I picked up because they were hyped but after some reflection, they really aren’t for me.
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller – I’ve actually tried to read this a few times and I always thought I wasn’t in the mood for it but as it turns out, it’s just not for me.
- Half Bad by Sally Green – This was recommended to me by so many people so when I saw it on sale I of course grabbed it…without reading the synopsis. At one point this would’ve been my perfect read but I’m slowly growing out of the YA fantasy genre; Maas and Schwab are exempt.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han – I’ve really been struggling with high school tropes these days and given I’ve just unhauled the first 2 books in the series, I don’t see myself picking these up at all.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – I only grabbed this because everyone was losing their shit about it but I can’t guys, I just can’t.
- World War Z by Max Brooks – Another recommendation that didn’t pan out. I did enjoy the movie which is another reason I grabbed the book, too bad I didn’t think about the fact I don’t want to read about zombies.
What book is on your list?