I was nominated by The Fun In Reading Books and I am so incredibly thankful. If you haven’t already, be sure to head over and check out out their blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I’ve mentioned this a few times so I am going to be lazy and do a straight up copy and paste from another post.
Having a blog isn’t something I’d ever considered doing until about 5 minutes before I made one. I’m pretty active on Goodreads and I love interacting with other book lovers but I found the reviewing capabilities of Goodreads to be quite limiting so I thought, why not give blogging a go? 10 minutes later I had an account and was navigating a theme.
What is your favourite book?
This is one of the hardest questions you can ask a book lover and should be banned haha. I’ve decided to break this down in to the below two categories.
- Of all time: The Shadow of the Wind became an instant favourite as I was reading it. I remember I was only a few chapters in when I realised what a rare treat I had picked up.
- Currently raving about: The Memory Book which is a great contemporary that YOU MUST READ. You just must.
What do you dislike the most?
Are we talking books or just in general? If we’re going with books, I really dislike cover changes. Why do they do that half way through a series? Why?
If we are going in general, people who speak loudly on their phones on the train. I’ll be honest, this didn’t bother me so much until I heard someone having phone sex. It was awkward AF…but also hilarious.
What is your favourite food item from the mall?
Kebabs. All day everyday.
What is your favourite pastime?
At the moment, I’ve been really into Dateline ID documentaries on YouTube. Every now and then I get really into a certain type of doco; previously it was turtles. So yeah, I like to jump down the YouTube rabbit hole.
Otherwise I’m a big lover of going on a good hike and drinking wine.
As always, if you’ve already completed this tag or just don’t want to, I won’t hold it against you.