I was nominated by The One With Feathers for the Mystery Blogger Award and I can’t be more grateful. Be sure to clicky click and give the blog a follow.
The rules for the award are simple. The creator Okoto Enigma explains:
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
4) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5) Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
6) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7) Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Share the link to your best post.
So here we go – 3 things about me:
- I just booked a trip to Canada: Yup, I’ve taken the plunge, drained a nice chunk from my savings and am heading off to Vancouver and the Rocky Mountains for a few weeks in May for my birthday. I’ll be flying solo on this trip until I join my tour so if anyone has any tips of things to do in Vancouver, I am all ears.
- I’m currently marathoning Charmed: Why? Because Charmed is dope AF and it is nearly the end of the holidays and I am procrastinating before work goes back.
- I have a large postcard collection: Now I haven’t been buying and hoarding postcards but I spent a better part of a year apart of a pen-pal type thing called postcrossing where you would send and receive postcards from around the world. It was a pretty inexpensive and cool way to get in contact with strangers and share a little love across the globe.
Now onto the 5 questions I need to answer:
- If you could be considered an expert at something after 15 years of diligent study/work what would you want to be? ALWAYS DINOSAURS.
- What is the first thing you would do if you suddenly woke up 100 years in the past? Meet one of my ancestors and see what my family line was up to.
- What is your pointless “superpower”? I can eat a bowl of nachos really fast and down shots like nobody’s business. Just devour that shit. Is that a superpower? I don’t know but it is definitely very handy when making dumb bets in bars.
- If you won a free trip to a destination of your choice, where would you go? You’d have to give me a map of Asia so I could close my eyes and pick a spot. I could never choose just one destination but anywhere in Asia is a safe bet. So cheap, so full of life and the culture is so vibrant.
- Where is your favorite reading spot? I think in bed just because it is so comfy and you can rearrange yourself all over the place for all day reading when you need to.
You guys know the drill by now, if you don’t want to do this or already have, I won’t hold it against you.
- The Misstery
- Wonderless Reviews
- Alisha’s Words of Wonder
- Hanging With Amanda
- Bookmark Chronicles
- Doddy About Books
- The Book Heathen
- Dream By Day
- I Wuv Books
My questions for you:
- What book or series do you think needs a prequel?
- What are your top 3 books you are looking forward to reading in 2017?
- You’re starting the world’s newest cheesy boyband, what do you call them?
- Which character from a book, movie or TV show do you wish was your BFF?
- If you were to make a time capsule to yourself to be opened in 20 years, what is the one book, one snack, one memory, one movie and one song you would put in?